Access to all financial informations of the CMACGM Group on our corporate website.
Shipping globally, working locally
Due to its global expertise in maritime transport and logistics, the CMA CGM Group brings its clients a seamless shipping experience truly unmatched on the market. Combining efficiency, reliability and a global network of experts and agencies, CMA CGM Group offers unique cargo solutions to your business needs.
Our vision : Shipping the Future
With the nomination of Rodolphe Saadé as Chairman & CEO and the launch of OCEAN ALLIANCE, the largest shipping alliance ever created, the CMA CGM Group started a new era based on 4 strategic pillars:
- Maritime, Inland and Logistics development
- Innovation & Digitalization
- Agile Organization & Human Expertise
Key values : Brought to life by all our collaborators
CMA CGM’s Group is proud to defined itself as a family business built on strong human values. Our corporate culture has become a tangible asset for our employees and our customers. The CMA CGM spirit is a passion and commitment founded on those 4 key values written in our Code of Ethics and brought to life by each member of our team daily:
- Boldness: Go beyond the limits
- Initiative: Dare in order to progress
- Imagination: Constantly adapt to be the best in our field.
- Integrity: Continually strive for sustainable prosperity.
With a presence in 160 countries through 755 agencies, 750 warehouses, 110,000 employees and a wide fleet of 502 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world’s 521 commercial ports and operates 285 shipping lines.
- 160 countries
- 755 agencies
- 110,000 employees
- 30,3 billion USD global revenue
- 502 vessels
- 420 ports (out of 521 worldwide)
- 285 shipping lines
- 21,6 million TEUs (volume transported)
- 2.705 million TEUs (fleet’s slot capacity)
- 750 warehouses
- 9 million square meters in warehouses
- 1.9 million tons of ground freight
- 0.5 million tons of airfreight
- 1.1 million TEUs (3PL & NVO ocean volumes)
- 0.5 million cubic meters LCL
Brands & Subsidiaries
With strong family values, the CMA CGM Group is dedicated to the growth of all its stakeholders. We own a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries that take care of our customers and their cargo wherever they are in the world, door-to-door.
- APL in Singapore
- ANL in Oceania
- CNC in the Intra-Asia market
- Containerships in Europe
- Comanav in North Africa
- Mercosul in South America
- CMA Ships for vessel and crew management (Maintenance, supplies, shipbuilding projects etc.)
- CMA Terminals & Terminal Link (Terminal construction, acquisition and operation)
- CEVA LOGISTICS
Our CSR policy is based on 6 pillars
- Ethics and Compliance
- Value Chain
- Safety & Security
Our commitments for the future
CMA CGM launched #ProudToAct, the new campaign dedicated to the Group's environmental activities and ambitions.?
- #ProudToAct means acting today with the best solutions available to improve the impact of our activities on the environment as well as on society.?
- #ProudtoAct is going beyond promises by taking strong action, as we did by not taking the Northern Route or by investing in LNG technology. ?
- #ProudtoAct is our vision of the responsibility of a global company concerned with the preservation of the planet.?
To learn more about our Group, visit our corporate website.